Tuesday, July 6, 2010

it has been awhile

it has been awhile since i have last posted and during that period i have come to the conclusion that its the same shit but a diffrent day i mean yeah minor changes in the routine. im not saying life is boring but i kinda appreciate that its the same because when life throws that curve ball at u and its a huge change in your everyday life your like "holy shit what the fuck was that i was not expecting that at all that was fucking crazy damn"(that is my personal quote) lol i thought that was funny lol but i had one of those huge changes and some people think that it may not be a huge change, but to me it was so if u are one that is reading this and ur like this guy dosnt know what a huge change is i have a few words for you go fuck yourself. but the change that happend to me i started lifting again and well ive been lifting for 4 weeks everyday and i feel like i have changed and i look like i have changed and i was like holy shit i feel fucking amazing. i thought that was a plus.

now for my ranting that i think is a good rant this time but i hate it when people tell me that i dont know what a change is or i dont know a curve ball from life well i say fuck u buddy cuz i was 17 i joined the fucking navy i left a girlfriend(ex) who i was dating for a long time, i left the 3 most important people to me that i have known my whole life and i love with all my heart cuz they will never leave my side and that is my dad my mom and my brother. im pretty sure since u know i havnt been away from home or away from them for a long period of time joing the navy was huge cuz i left for bootcamp and i called them maybe 3 times and saw them for 4-5 days one or the other and then i didnt see them again for 3 months i think or 2 i think i was 3 but the point being that was a huge fucking change for me i know i am a young buck but come on i know a huge fucking change when it hits me. and i dont need a fucking novel when i ask a simple question that needs a simple answer cuz if i ask the question and ur response is well i remember when...... i am prolly going to ignore u cuz i dont want some fucking biography of yourself if i wanted that i would ask so everyone who tries to tell a novel for a question shut the fuck up cuz it is really fucking innoying to me. and plus there is 3 people who i dont care if they do that cuz they tell it to me for my own good and thats my mom, dad, and brother. but everyone else come on.

No comments:

Post a Comment