Sunday, September 19, 2010

one of those days

had one of those days today where everything made u mad. well the whole day wasn't like that it started off good i woke up to good music took a shower and shaved and listen to metal all the way to work and it was awesome. but then idk everything started making me mad and then u know u have one of these days, because u start getting irratated but then u start thinking and well thinking makes it worse and u get even more mad and then it just build and u are just so fustrated that u dont know what to think anymore. like i cared so much about my career and now i just want to do my 5 years, during my five years go to college for business get at least a bachelors then get out of the navy then go to an auto-body school to open up my own chop shop/repair shop. but see that isn't whats bothering me, what is bothering me is is where did my motivation go, where did my commitment go to succeed in the navy and go far in this field, where did it go i cant figure it out, but the reasons i came up with didn't make sense, cuz i work with some idiots and assholes but everywhere u go u will have that so u cant stop that u just have to smile and nod ur head and move on, so that i just learn to deal with and drama u can never escape drama its just life and thats not going to change so u just gotta do the same thing so that doesn't bother me. so with that said i cant figure it out like the only time i am genuinely happy is when i am in the gym bettering myself physically its like my new haven but when i leave the gym it goes out the window and i get upset again. so at this point i have no idea what to think. im just confused as fuck right now and pissed and aggravated and pretty much a mix of everything

1 comment:

  1. Yup, I've had those days, and yes, they do suck. But the best I can say is to suck it up, hang in there, and before ya know it you'll be stateside. You think maybe it's because everything that's important to you seems so far away? Set your goals, make a plan, and stick with it, I know it's easier said than done, but it is worth it. When you hear people thanking our service members for their sacrifice, that sacrifice is what your doing right now, it what you're going thru. Thank you for your sacrifice Jay, you doing what you do makes other peoples lives better, be very proud of that.

    ReplyDelete